The Green Power Partnership works with a wide variety of leading organizations — from Fortune 500® companies to local, state and federal governments, and a growing number of colleges and universities. The following Top Partner Rankings highlight the annual green power use of leading organizations within the United States and across individual industry sectors.
Using green power helps reduce the environmental impacts of electricity use and supports the development of new renewable generation capacity nationwide. Usage amounts reflect U.S. operations only and are sourced from U.S.-based green power resources. Organizations can meet EPA Partnership requirements using any combination of three different product options: (1) Renewable Energy Certificates, (2) On-site generation, and (3) Utility green power products.
1. University of Pennsylvania
2. Carnegie Mellon University
3. University of Utah
4. University of Oklahoma
5. Oregon State University
6. Drexel University
7. Northwestern University
8. University of Wisconsin
9. Apollo Group, Inc. / University of Phoenix
10. University of Maryland
11. The City University of New York
12. The Ohio State University
13. University at Buffalo
14. American University
15. Texas A&M University System
16. The Catholic University of America
17. Auraria Higher Education Center
18. Western Washington University
19. Quinnipiac University
20. Georgetown University
For more information click here.